Vidrio announces the release of a number of significant module enhancements to its Award winning platform
Enhanced Transparency Analytics
- Portfolio Positions Lookthrough View - This new feature provides added transparency for Investors to analyze position-level constituents of their portfolios. Allows users to see into all portfolios, displaying weighted position-level breakdowns in cases where a portfolio is invested in one or multiple other portfolios.
- Portfolio Exposure Lookthrough - This new setting enables users to adjust the portfolio exposure calculation method to “look through” and calculate from underlying position-level in cases where a portfolio is invested in one or multiple other portfolios.
Enhanced Portfolio Management Analytics
- Future Allocations View - This new feature enables users, to easily view changes in future allocations (value and balance) for either one or multiple portfolios.
- Investor Activity View -This new feature enables users to easily access all settled and future investor transactions relating to changes in equity in one or more portfolios.
- Roll Forward View - This new feature gives users access, to view future balance, contributions, withdrawals, PnL and closing balance for one or more portfolios.
Built to meet the changing needs of today’s multi-asset class allocators, for more than a decade. Vidrio has been delivering asset allocation technology and data management solutions to cut-through the complexity of the investment allocation process and provide LPs and allocators with control and insight over their investment decisions. Some of our key capabilities consist of the following:
Performance Measurement & Analytics :
Ongoing tracking of fund returns and performance statistics on an absolute and relative basis (compared against benchmarks and peers). You have the option to integrate external hedge fund and private capital databases.
Portfolio Valuation & Reconciliation
Detailed account-level reconciliation of positions to underlying fund statements as well as to external portfolio statements of record (e.g. administrators and custodians). Tracking of live as well as crystallized portfolio returns.
Complete risk and other statistics across client portfolios and underlying investments. Wide range of time-series and position-level-based risk metrics, stress tests, and historical scenarios across asset classes.
Collection, normalization, and enrichment of position-level information from fund administrators and/or prime brokers. Detailed and aggregated level exposure and attribution analytics covering hedge funds and private capital.
To learn more about Vidrio and schedule a free demo please reach out to a relationship manager by clicking here.